Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day 4 Highlights

42 days to go. That's right! We had a fantastic showing of big person supporters today. Doug B came by with a belated Christmas present for the build team - the biggest tool set you ever did see. Chris C came by to do some ass-kicking brainstorm and prototyping which resulted in a scaled down version of a spinning launching device (talk about rapid prototyping and seeing is believing!). Lilly jazzed with the webteam, and finally David B came with a fantabulous dinner. I am amazed. David has fed me well every single time I've been at Castilleja, and I'm there a LOT. Jon and Sara both pitched in on many fronts as well.

I have an uneasiness in my stomach about implementing the vision system but what better than to be challenged? What compounds this really is that we have NO WHERE in the school where we can put a 11 foot center goal. Dang it - why does it have to be so tall and unmanageable this year?

Nevertheless, I am continuously amazed at the support from friends and parents of Gatorbotics. I'm sure we will succeed this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home